Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fixation

Yesterday we were at the local botanic garden.  It was beautiful there and the weather was warm and sunny.  After a week of overcast skys and cool temps it was a real treat to be outdoors with my great pals Natalie, Isla and my little man.  Lil dude didn't notice the water fountains immediately which surprised me.. As soon as he did he made a bee lines (sp?) for them and that was that.  I would move him to the grassy area far from the water but he found his way right back.  Alll the ladies in the area were getting a chuckle over it and I did too actually.  Soon however we had to leave.  His shirt was soaking wet in front and he just couldn't leave the water alone.   Thank god I had a spare shirt in the car but until then... shirtless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home